your success, our honor.
June Floral offers structured floristry training under the Singapore Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) program to equip candidates with the skills and knowledge to facilitate industrial entry or to enhance their current employability.
There are various modules under the Certificate and Higher Certificate levels to choose from, ranging from Assemble Fresh Flower Bouquets, Pack and Dress Hamper to Prepare and Arrange Potted Plants.
The WSQ Certificate in Floristry is designed to provide floristry training for beginners. This course aims to equip learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to begin their careers in the floral industry.
Explore the list of modules that you will be learning below.
*From Sep 2022, the module Comply with Workplace Safety and Health Policies and Procedures is no longer available at our school. Learners who wish to secure the full qualification certificate will be required to complete the module at other available training providers.
Sequence of Content
1. DRESS FLORAL PRODUCT WITH BOWS, WRAPPINGS AND OTHER DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES
Funding Validity Period
Till 31 Dec 2022
Mode of Training
(Classroom + e-Learning)
At the end of the programme, you will possess the knowledge and application skills to dress and enhance commercial floristry work.
1. Identify and use tools and equipment to prepare and secure dressings
2. Identify the types and purposes of ribbons commonly used to dress floral product
3. Prepare simple bows from a variety of commonly used ribbons
4. Dress selection of floral products with standard wrapping
5. Identify the types and purposes of decorative bags, boxes and containers commonly used in floristry
6. Recognise and use a selection of decorative accessories and floral hardware
7. Select suitable types of cards, envelopes, cardholders and message holders for use in floristry